General Campus IT Support
Phone: (415) 338-1420
Hours: M—F, 8 am—5 pm
TCS & UPN
Phone: (888) 478-8864
How to connect:
Use the Wi-Fi network “Apogee” for 5Ghz Wi-Fi or “Apogee Legacy” for 2.4Ghz Wi-Fi. There is no password needed.
- Open a web browser and go to myresnet.com
- Choose “Create My Account”
- Fill in your information, you must use your SF State email address
- Submit by clicking on “Create My Account”
- Log in, restart your computer, and you’ll be connected
- If you have additional devices to connect go back to myresnet.com and click “Connect A Device”
Download Acrobat Reader to view PDF files.