SF State Housing strongly recommends residents do not bring their vehicles, as there are limited places to park on and near campus. Housing parking spaces will be offered on an availability basis and will be as close as possible to your housing assignment; however, there is no guarantee of the proximity of the space to your room/apartment. See below for additional parking options.
PARKING LOCATIONS BY COMMUNITY
- University Park South | University Park South and Manzanita Square residents **LIMITED AVAILABILITY**
- University Park North | University Park North residents **SOLD OUT**
- Village at Centennial Square: Towers at Centennial Square, Towers Junior Suites, and Village at Centennial Square residents **SOLD OUT**
- With the exception of the ADA parking spaces, SF State Housing does not manage the parking spaces located in the Manzanita Square garage OR any of the on-campus public parking lots.
- Parking in an allocated parking space other than your own will result in a citation or some other form of disciplinary action.
HOW TO APPLY
To apply for a parking permit, log into the Housing Portal and click on "Request a Parking Permit" to complete the form. If a space is available, you will receive a confirmation email with payment instructions.
PERMIT COST : Spring 2022 - $384
ADDITIONAL PARKING OPTIONS
Residents in UPS have the option of purchasing a parking pass through the City and County of San Francisco available at: SFMTA Residential Parking Permits: https://www.sfmta.com/permits/residential-parking-permits-rpp.
All other residents can visit Parking and Transportation for alternative parking options.