Current spring 2021 permit holders are eligible to renew their parking permit for summer 2021. Parking spaces will be distributed as follows:
- Manzanita Square: Residents will keep the same parking space at University Park South.
- University Park North: Residents will transition to a new parking space located at either Manzanita Square (ADA only) or University Park South.
- Towers at Centennial Square: Residents will keep the same parking space at the Village at Centennial Square until a space becomes available at University Park South.
- The Student Housing Office has a limited number of parking spaces available for current students. These spaces are distributed on a first-come, first-served basis and the demand for them is extremely high.
- The Student Housing Office does not manage the parking spaces in the parking garage at Manzanita Square or any of the on-campus public parking lots. With the exception of ADA spaces, Manzanita Square residents receive parking at the nearby University Park South housing community.
- Parking in an allocated parking space other than your own will result in a citation or some other form of disciplinary action.
HOW & WHEN TO APPLY
Email your name and SF State ID number to the Student Housing office at email@example.com. Requests for a summer parking space must be received by no later than April 23, 2021.