SF State Housing strongly recommends residents do not bring their vehicles, as there are limited places to park on and near campus. Housing parking spaces will be offered on a first-come, first-served basis and will be as close as possible to your housing assignment; however, there is no guarantee of the proximity of the space to your room/apartment. For other campus parking options, please see the Parking & Transportation website.
PARKING LOCATIONS BY COMMUNITY
- University Park South | University Park South and Manzanita Square residents **SOLD OUT**
- University Park North | University Park North residents **SOLD OUT**
- Village at Centennial Square: Towers at Centennial Square, Towers Junior Suites, and Village at Centennial Square residents **SOLD OUT**
- With the exception of the ADA parking spaces, SF State Housing does not manage the parking spaces located in the Manzanita Square garage OR any of the on-campus public parking lots.
- Parking in an allocated parking space other than your own will result in a citation or some other form of disciplinary action.
HOW & WHEN TO APPLY
**Parking for all housing buildings is currently SOLD OUT for the 2021-2022 academic year.**
Parking applications for the 2021-2022 academic year will begin on July 12, 2021 at 9:00AM. To apply, log into the Housing Portal and click on "Request a Parking Permit" to complete the form. If your request becomes available, you will receive a confirmation email with payment instructions.
Fall 2021 - $384
Spring 2022 - $384