To cancel an application or decline a space prior to the fee period, applicants are required to provide a 30-day written cancellation notice in order to receive a refund of the initial payment.
Applicants who have not yet submitted the initial payment or who are on the waitlist may cancel at any time.
- Log into the Student Housing Portal.
- Select 'Cancellation My Housing Application' from the menu.
- Click on the term you wish to cancel.
- Choose a reason for your cancellation and enter any details pertaining to your cancellation request.
- Enter your SF State ID and select 'Save & Continue' to proceed to the Cancellation Confirmation page.