SF State's Facility Services & American Campus Community (Manzanita Square) is responsible for providing high quality maintenance, repair and housekeeping services to the San Francisco State's housing community.
Routine Service Requests
ATTENTION NEW RESIDENTS | If you have a cleanliness, maintenance, or repair issue with your space after you have moved in, submit a service request (see link below) AND email firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, SF State Student ID number and the work order number. PLEASE NOTE: Students will not be assigned a new room for any of the above issues that can be resolved by Facilities Services.
📧 Email | ManzanitaSquare@AmericanCampus.com
📞 Phone | Contact the RA on duty
🕗 Office Hours | Monday - Friday, 8 a.m. - 4 p.m.
ALL OTHER COMMUNITIES
📧 Email | email@example.com 📞 Phone | (415) 405-0579
🕗 Office Hours | Monday - Friday, 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
🧺 Washer or dryer issues | Submit a service request with CSC ServiceWorks
For after hours emergencies involving life safety or property damage, please contact the University Police Dispatch at (415) 338-7200.
The University is respectful of your privacy and will limit entering your apartment or room to the following occasions:
- Your request or agreement
- Health and safety inspections
- Management of applicable rules and regulations
- Inspection and cleaning when you or your roommate moves out
- Any lawful purpose
Tips to help keep your living space is free of pests:
- Store food properly and do not leave food out overnight.
- Rinse food from cans before placing them in your recycle bin.
- Don’t leave damp clothing or towels out.
- Keep your room and apartment clean.