Towers at Centennial Square
The Towers at Centennial Square offers students an opportunity to feel more independent with apartment-style housing.
Room Type & Floor Plans
Fees are per installment | 9 installments total | 9 month license agreeement
|1 BD/1BA | $1,612||2 BD/1BA | $1,404||2 BD/1BA | $1,220|
- $370 credit applied to your first installment
- $30 non-refundable application fee
Fall $25 | Spring $25 | Summer $20
Participation in a meal plan is mandatory for all Licensees residing in Towers at Centennial Square. Meal plans can be used at City Eats or Bricks.
+ $37.50 FLEX dollars/semester
+ $50 FLEX dollars/semester
+ $125 FLEX dollars/semester
- Meals are not transferrable and cannot roll over from week-to-week.
- All meal plans include FLEX dollars, which can be used to purchase additional meals at City Eats or for retail items at Bricks.
- FLEX dollars will be disbursed in two increments. One at the beginning of the fall semester and the other at the beginning of the spring semester.
For more information about meal plans visit the dining page.