Mary Ward Hall
Mary Ward Hall is one of two traditional residence halls on campus. This community offers a wide variety of resources and support to help first year students transition to the campus community and is just steps away from the residential dining facilities and the Mashouf Wellness Center.
Room Type & Floor Plans
Furnished, double occupancy rooms with gender-specific roommates. Common gender-specific showers and bathrooms are located in each wing of every floor.
Please Note: Floor plans and furniture arrangement may vary within buildings and communities.
Residents are allowed to bring a small refrigerator or microwave to use in their rooms.
- $370 credit applied to your first installment
- $30 non-refundable application fee
Fall $25 | Spring $25 | Summer $20
Participation in a meal plan is mandatory for all Licensees residing in Mary Ward Hall. Meal plans can be used at City Eats or Bricks.
+ $37.50 FLEX dollars/semester
+ $50 FLEX dollars/semester
+ $125 FLEX dollars/semester
- Meals are not transferrable and cannot roll over from week-to-week.
- All meal plans include FLEX dollars, which can be used to purchase additional meals at City Eats or for retail items at Bricks.
- FLEX dollars will be disbursed in two increments. One at the beginning of the fall semester and the other at the beginning of the spring semester.
For more information about meal plans visit the dining page.