SF State's Facility Services & American Campus Community (Manzanita Square) is responsible for providing high quality maintenance, repair and housekeeping services to the San Francisco State's housing community.
Routine Service Requests
📧 Email | ManzanitaSquare@AmericanCampus.com
📞 Phone | Contact the RA on duty
🕗 Office Hours | Monday - Friday, 8 a.m. - 4 p.m.
The University is respectful of your privacy and will limit entering your apartment or room to the following occasions:
- Your request or agreement
- Health and safety inspections
- Management of applicable rules and regulations
- Inspection and cleaning when you or your roommate moves out
- Any lawful purpose
Tips to help keep your living space is free of pests:
- Store food properly and do not leave food out overnight.
- Rinse food from cans before placing them in your recycle bin.
- Don’t leave damp clothing or towels out.
- Keep your room and apartment clean.