Please review our policies outlined in your License Agreement about cancelling prior to completing this form
Are you a Current Resident or Future Resident?
Current Residents You are considered a current resident if:
- You have picked up your keys
- You are currently living on-campus in the Residence Halls (Mary Ward/Mary Park), the Towers at Centennial Square, the Towers Junior Suites, Village at Centennial Square, or University Park North or South bed space programs.
Future Residents You are considered a future resident if:
- You have applied for on-campus housing, but have not completed the online license agreement.
- Your housing space has not yet been confirmed.(Waitlisted)
- You have been confirmed on-campus housing, but you have not picked up your keys.
Please email email@example.com with the following information:
Subject Line: 2018-2019 Housing Cancellation (Insert Your Student ID Number)
- Your Full Name
- Your SF State ID Number
- A statement of cancellation
State student and submit a cancellation email after July 24th at 5pm, you will receive a refund of $270.
If your cancellation email is received before July 24th at 5pm, you will receive $270 of your Initial Payment.
Our 30 Day Notice period begins July 25th. If you are an enrolled student and submit a cancellation email after July 24th at 5pm you will not receive the full $270 refund and receive a 30 Day Notice Prorated fee. This charge is usually the daily room rate of your assigned space.
If you are not an enrolled SF State student and submit a cancellation email after July 24th at 5pm, you will receive a refund of $270.
Cancelling within 30 days of receiving a booking confirmation - If you cancel your application within 30 days of receiving a confirmation for a booking, you will receive a refund of $270, even if the 30 Day Notice period of July 25th has passed and regardless if you are enrolled or not.