To Spring Forward a housing application, students will need to make their request in writing by emailing the Housing Office (see below). This request cancels the full academic year application and creates an application for spring.
No additional payment will be required for spring. If assigned, the difference will be credited to the student’s account to be use for a future installment payment.
- Housing for spring is still first-come, first-served, however, those who were on the fall wait list and who have asked to Spring Forward will have priority.
- Spring applicants will be placed on the wait list based on their original completed payment and License Agreement date. If these items were received on different dates, the later date is used.
- Spring availability will be determined in early December. The Student Housing Office will begin to send reservations for spring in late December.
- Rommate requests are not allowed for spring.
To Request to Spring Forward the University Housing Application:
Email the Housing Office at firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
- Full Name
- San Francisco State ID #
- Request to Spring Forward