SF State has made the decision to continue with remote instruction predominantly for the spring 2021 semester and housing will be made available to a limited number of students. Students that will be granted a housing assignment will be identified as falling into one of the following groups:
- Guardian Scholars
- International Students (currently living with us or not able to return home)
- At-Risk Students (i.e., home may be an unsafe situation)
- Residential Leaders and Employees
- Students with academic hardship (i.e., lack of internet, devices, and other academic-related resources that living on-campus would support.)
- Students with classes granted exceptions and requiring face-to-face instruction
In addition to the limited number of students that we will be housing, we will also only be operating in limited communities. As of now, only select buildings will house students for the fall semester, dining services will continue to be available in a modified format to students and Residential Life engagement opportunities and activities will continue to be offered in a virtual setting.
We can be reached via email at firstname.lastname@example.org and or via phone at (415) 338-1067. Additionally, the housing website will continue to keep our prospective students and community updated.