Roommate expectations and responsibilities are available in the Community Living Standards [PDF]. If a roommate conflict should arise and you would like to request a room change, follow the steps below.
Please Note: Room change requests will be handled by the Residential Life Office and will not be processed during the first two weeks of the semester.
Room Change Request Instructions
- Log into the housing portal and select the 'Room Change Request' link at the top of the page.
- On the 'Booking Selector' page, select your room assignment and then click 'Save & Continue'.
- On the 'Welcome' page click 'Save & Continue', no information is needed on this page.
- On the 'Room Change Request' select the desired community and room type and provide a detailed reason for the room change request.
- Enter your SF State ID Number and press 'Save & Continue'.
Download Acrobat Reader to view PDF files.