Mary Park Hall
Living in a Residence Hall is a great way to introduce new students to campus life! This community provides students with everything they need to get the most out of their college experience - a variety of resources, support, and opportunities to engage with fellow gators.
Room Type & Floor Plans
- $370 credit applied to your first installment
- $30 non-refundable application fee
Fall $25 | Spring $25 | Summer $20
Participation in a meal plan is mandatory for all Licensees residing in Mary Park Hall. Meal plans can be used at City Eats or Bricks.
+ $37.50 FLEX dollars/semester
+ $50 FLEX dollars/semester
+ $125 FLEX dollars/semester
- Meals are not transferrable and cannot roll over from week-to-week.
- All meal plans include FLEX dollars, which can be used to purchase additional meals at City Eats or for retail items at Bricks.
- FLEX dollars will be disbursed in two increments. One at the beginning of the fall semester and the other at the beginning of the spring semester.
For more information about meal plans visit the dining page.