Welcome back from spring break 2021. We hope you are doing well and enjoyed your time off.
Upon return to the residential community, all students are required to take a free COVID-19 test. SF State will be partnering with HealthQuest Esoterics on Tuesday, April 6, 2021.
REGISTRATION is required.
Residents will be tested at the designated location for their housing community as follows:
- Manzanita Square - Conference room in main lobby | 9:00am to 4:00pm
- Towers at Centennial Square - Walkway to VCS parking garage | 9:00am to 4:00pm
- University Park North - Parking lot next to building 235 | 9:00am to 2:00pm
Select the appropriate testing location that corresponds with your housing community/room assignment.
- All residents need to make every effort to attend the testing on April 6, 2021. If you are unable to attend this testing date, please contact the Student Housing Office for further information.
- Any student who does not comply with the testing mandates will be reviewed by the SF State Housing/ResLife conduct team. Housing eligibility may be negatively affected by non-compliance and self-quarantine requirements may be extended.
We thank you in advance for your continued cooperation while we make every effort to ensure the health and safety of our community. Further details about testing can be found on our housing COVID-19 website. If you have any further questions, please contact the Student Housing Office at email@example.com or 415-338-1067.