Holiday Closure Dates and Important Information
Here come the Holidays! There’s no doubt that the Holidays will be different this year than what we’ve experienced in the past. The risk of being exposed to COVID-19, however, doesn’t mean that we can’t have a fun and festive Holiday Season. The current pandemic give us an opportunity to make new traditions and to connect (virtually of course) with more friends and family than we have on previous Holidays. Below are some low risk activities that you can try this Holiday Season. Enjoy your Holidays and as always, stay safe and healthy!
- Host a virtual Holiday gathering and share yourfavorite recipes
- Watch sports or movies together over video chat
- Play virtual board games
- Do a contactless Holiday goodie exchange
Visit the CDC website for more information on howto safely celebrate the Holidays.
Important Things to Know
|Veteran's Day||Thanksgiving||Winter Break|
NOV 26 & 27
DEC 11 | Last day of classes
DEC 14—18 | Final Exams
DEC 25—JAN 3
Meal Pick-up During the Holidays
|Veteran's Day (NOV 11) & Thanskgiving (NOV 26-27)||Winter Break | DEC 19—JAN 22|
Important Tips & Reminders
Staying on Campus for the Holidays?
- External (non-affiliated) guests and overnight visitors are PROHIBITED from entering any apartment.
- No more than ONE (1) resident student visitor is acceptable at any one time.
Leaving for the Holidays?
- Turn off all electrical devices and unplug unnecessary appliances
- Remove perishable food from your room and refrigerator
- Check your SF State email for updates or instructions on how to return to campus
For additional information, visit the move-out page.