San Francisco State Dining Services is focused on serving healthy and sustainable food options using fresh ingredients and our culinary expertise.
Due to COVID-19, there will be no dine-in services until further notice. For residents with meal plans, meals will be packaged to-go and can be picked up at the locations listed below.
Small Retail Mart Opening Spring 2021
Residential Dining Services will take the following steps to minimize risk of exposure to COVID-19:
- Clean and disinfect all surfaces every 30 minutes
- Wear PPE, such as gloves and face coverings
- Maintain a 6-foot distance from others
- Clear protective barriers at the front desk and hand sanitizer stations have been installed
Residents are required to wear a face covering when picking up your meal and we ask that you maintain a 6-foot distance while waiting to order or pick-up your meal.
- Breakfast | Entrée, cereal, fruit, and a beverage
- Lunch & Dinner | Entrée, a side tossed salad, dessert of the day, and a beverage
STAY CONNECTED WITH THE BITE APP
Learn what’s on the menu each day, find nutrition information about your meal, and more. Available for download at the App Store or Google Play.
Please Note: Ordering through the Transact App is mandatory for all UPN residents.
DOWNLOAD THE APP
- Download the Transact Mobile Ordering App
- Select San Francisco State University
- Enter your SF State login credentials
ORDER YOUR MEAL
- Select City Eats from the dining location menu.
- Select the item(s) you would like to pick up. A meal is an entrée, side salad, dessert, and beverage of your choice. Retail items can also be selected (use the Flex dollars loaded to your meal plan at checkout for these items).
- Check out and review your order.
- Select tender option and confirm to complete your order.
- You will be notified your order is ready and will receive a barcode to scan at the pick-up location.
Breakfast | 8 AM-10 AM
Lunch | 11 AM-1 PM
Dinner | 5 PM-9 PM
Breakfast | 9 AM-10 AM
Lunch | Noon-1 PM
Dinner | 6 PM-7 PM
Brunch | 10 AM-2 PM
Dinner | 5 PM-9 PM
Brunch | 11AM-1 PM
Dinner | 6 PM-7 PM
UPN residents | outside 200 Buckingham Way
All other residents | at City Eats
Participation in a meal plan is mandatory for all Licensees residing in the Towers @ Centennial Square and University Park North. Meals are non-transferrable.
- 19 meals/week + $150 flex dollars
- 10 meals/week + $150 flex dollars
What's Included in a Meal
Breakfast | An entrée, cereal, fruit, and a beverage
Lunch & Dinner | An entrée, a side tossed salad, dessert of the day, and a beverage
- Meals cannot roll over from week-to-week.
- Flex dollars can be used at the Bricks and will be disbursed in two $75 increments. One at the beginning of the fall 2020 semester and the other at the beginning of the spring 2021 semester.
Students can request a change of meal plan once a semester. A request to raise a meal plan can be made at any time during the semester. The last day for students to request to lower their meal plan is:
- Fall 2020 semester - August 24, 2020
- Spring 2021 semester - February 1, 2021
For instructions on how to change a meal plan go to our 'Change a Meal Plan' page.
Gator Dollars are the University currency that work like a prepaid debit card with funds kept on your student ID card. Gator Dollars may be used at any participating on-campus dining location including Bricks and City Eats.
Please Note: Gator Dollars are not provided by Housing as part of the meal plan. Gator Dollars can be purchased through the OneCard Office.
ONLINE ORDERING FROM CITY EATS AVAILABLE JANUARY 23, 2021
Use the Transact Mobile Ordering App for the easiest way to order, pay for, and pick up your favorite meals and drinks on-the-go! View the instructions on the left side of this page to learn how to place an order.
Download the Transact Mobile Ordering App today!
With our Mindful program we seek to make the healthy choice the easy choice. Our chefs and the registered dietician have worked together to create an exciting collection of recipes with satisfying portions, fewer calories, and great taste.
Sodexo has placed sustainable practices at the forefront of all that we do, from recycling on campus to responsible food sourcing. To learn more about our commitments and sustainability efforts visit our Better Tomorrow Plan page.
Gift packages are available for purchase throughout the year. Fresh-baked sweets such as cakes, cookies and cupcakes, or healthier options such as fruit and assorted nuts or sandwich platters are available for pick up or delivery by your student anytime.