Students can request a change of meal plan once a semester. The last day for students to request to change their meal plan is:
- Fall 2021 semester - August 30, 2021
- Spring 2022 semester - February 7, 2022
Available Meal Plans for 2021-22
- 19 meals/week + $75 flex dollars
- 15 meals/week + $100 flex dollars
- 12 meals/week + $250 flex dollars
- 5 meals/week + $200 flex dollars*
*University Park North residents only.
- Meals cannot roll over from week-to-week and are not transferrable.
- FLEX dollars can be used to purchase additional meals and retail items at City Eats and Bricks and will be disbursed in two increments. One at the beginning of the fall semester and the other at the beginning of the spring semester.
How to Change Your Meal Plan
Starting August 13, 2021 @ 9 AM:
- Log into the housing portal.
- Select the 'Change Meal Plan' link on the left hand side of the page.
- On the Booking Selector page, select your room assignment and then press 'Save & Continue'.
- On the Welcome page, press 'Save & Continue', no information is needed on this page.
- On the 'Change Meal Plan' page, you will be able to view your current meal plan and can select your desired meal plan from a drop down menu.
- Enter their SFSU ID number and press 'I Agree' to finalize your change.