Meal plan descriptions are available at our San Francisco State Dining Services page.
- To request a change of meal plan, the Licensee must go to the housing portal to submit a meal plan change.
- After logging into the housing portal, select the Meal Plan Change link at the top of the page.
- On the Booking Selector page, select your room assignment and then press Save & Continue.
- On the Welcome page press Save & Continue, no information is needed on this page.
- On the Meal Plan Change page students will be able to view their current meal plan and are able to select their desired meal plan from a drop down menu.
- To complete the Meal Plan Change, students will need to enter their SFSU ID number and press I Agree.
- When changing from a Continuous to Block meal plan, student will be charged a pro-rated amount for Continuous and then the full amount for Block.
- Students changing from a 5-day to 7-day meal plan will not receive an increase in guest passes.
- A Licensee's billing statement will be adjusted to reflect any changes.