Dear Student Resident,
We hope you are all doing well and staying healthy under these trying circumstances. As we continue to navigate our way through the current health crisis and the extraordinary challenges it brings, we are committed to keeping you informed and updated on steps we are taking to manage outstanding concerns that have been communicated to our office. In a continued effort to support our students, we have created the following plan for students who need to retrieve belongings and complete check-out from campus housing.
In an effort to ensure health and safety of the campus community while assisting students who need to return to campus for personal items and check-out, we are scheduling a limited number of appointments from May 2nd through May 30th.
Step 1: To sign up for an appointment, please click on the sign-up link corresponding to your building on the right side of this page and select a convenient, available time and date. A notification email will be sent to confirm your selection.If you have already returned your keys and still need to return to campus, visit one of the following to pick up a temporary key:
Please Note: If you have already returned your keys and still need to return to campus, visit one of the following to pick up a temporary key:
- Towers, Mary’s, Village, and UPS residents can pick up a key at the Towers community desk.
- University Park North Gardens and High Rise residents can pick up a key at the 295 Buckingham Way office
Step 2: Once belongings are packed and your room is empty, please visit the appropriate community desk to complete your check-out process and to return your keys.
The health, safety and well-being of our residents and staff remain our highest priorities. We request that you please adhere to the following physical distancing and safety measures when returning to campus:
- Please bring and use face coverings. Face coverings over nose and mouth are currently required in San Francisco when entering businesses and other public areas.
- Remain 6 feet in distance from others when navigating the communities.
- We request that you bring no more than one other friend or family member with you.
- We encourage you to bring your own cart or dolly to assist in your move-out. Unfortunately, the University is unable to offer them for loan at this time.
We thank you for your continued patience. This has undoubtedly been an incredibly challenging time. We believe this plan will provide students a safe and orderly process to retrieve personal property that remains in campus housing. We are committed to helping you through this challenging time. If you have further questions, please visit the COVID-19 Housing FAQ page or contact the Student Housing Office at 415-338-1067 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Take care and stay well,
David Rourke, Director of Residential Life
Jeny Patino, Executive Director of Housing, Dining & Conference Services