Winter Break Building and Business Offices Closures
See below for information about building closure and return dates as well as University and Housing Business Office closures.
HOUSING WINTER BREAK - BUILDING CLOSURES
December 22, 2018 through January 26, 2019
Open During Winter Break:
- Towers at Centennial Square
- Village at Centennial Square
- University Park North and South
Closed During Winter Break:
- Mary Ward
- Mary Park Halls
- Towers Jr. Suites
When to Vacate:
Residents must vacate their housing space by 8pm on Dec. 22, 2018. Personal belongings do not need to be removed during this time, but residents should take all that they'll need while away as no one will be allowed into these buildings during the break.
When to Return:
Residents will return to their space, Saturday, January 26, 2019 at 10am.
Staying in Housing During the Break:
Residents requesting to stay for the break will need to pick up a Winter Break Extension Request form the Housing Business Office. These forms are available until December 13 and must be returned (along with payment) to the Housing Business Office by no later than December 19, 2018.
If you are scheduled to move out during the Holiday closure, please drop off your keys at 800 Font Blvd. San Francisco CA, 94132 in our drop box located to the right of the sliding glass door. We will inspect your unit on January 2, 2019, if keys are not submitted by our return date.
UNIVERSITY HOLIDAY CLOSURE
December 24, 2018 through January 1, 2019
HOUSING BUSINESS OFFICE HOLIDAY CLOSURE
December 21, 2018 at 5:00pm through January 2, 2019 at 9:00am. During this period the following limited services will be available:
FACILITIES RELATED CONCERNS
From December 24, 2018 – January 1, 2019, Facilities customer services calls will be automatically routed to our business partners in the University Police Department (UPD) Dispatch Unit. UPD will advance priority service issues to our on-call staff, where appropriate.
- If you are calling during the University Holiday closure, please press “0” to speak directly with the Dispatch Operator, when routed.
- For routine service, requests please submit a work order on line via email at email@example.com, or by using the Service Request Form located at: http://univpark.sfsu.edu/servicerequest. Service requests will be reviewed periodically during the Holiday Closure.
- For immediate assistance, customers are encouraged to contact the Customer Service Desk - at (415) 405-0579 or (415) 338-1568.
Lock Out Services
If you are locked out or lose your keys from December 22, 2018 through January 1, 2019, please visit the Towers front desk at 796 Font Blvd., San Francisco, CA 94132 or call 415-405-9360.
For All Other Emergencies contact the University Police at 415-338-2222 or dial 911.