Students can request a change of meal plan once a semester. Monday, August 28, 2017 in the fall semester and Monday, January 29, 2018 in the spring semester are the last day for students to request to lower their meal plan. Students can request to raise their meal plan at any time during the semester. Meal plan description is available online and from the SF State Residential Dining Services.
- After logging into the housing application, select the Meal Plan Change link at the top of the page.
- On the Booking Selector page, select your room assignment and then press Save & Continue.
- On the Welcome page press Save & Continue, no information is needed on this page.
- On the Meal Plan Change page students will be able to view their current meal plan and are able to select their desired meal plan from a drop down menu.
- To complete the Meal Plan Change, students will need to enter their SFSU ID number and press I Agree.