Gator Grub Alert
Health Promotion & Wellness is excited to announce the launch of a new program Gator Grub Alert, an app aimed at addressing food insecurity on campus and we need your help!
Here’s how the app works:
- Students opt-in to Gator Grub Alert push notifications via the SF State App
- Staff and Faculty who hold catered events and have excess food, post opportunities for students to come get a free meal.
- A push notification alert goes out to all students who have opted in to the program about when and where to get the free meal!
With Gator Grub Alert students get healthy meals while on campus and Staff & Faculty help reduce food waste after events. Great for student success and the environment!
How can you help feed students and reduce food waste on campus?
Attend a 20 minute Lunch and Learn on how to post notifications and get signed up to use the system. Please RSVP using the links below. Lunch provided!
- Thursday, November 29th , 12:30pm @ Student Services Building 401
- Wednesday December 5th, 12:30pm @ Student Services Building 404
Thank you for your support of student’s Basic Needs. #FoodSecure@SFState