The Village is designed to offer the best on-campus housing options to upper division students in an apartment-style community that incorporates a fitness center and several eating and convenience store options. The Village offers a number of different Theme Communities, the theme communities provide the resident with a social/lifestyle experience. Please visit the Living Learning Communities and Theme Communities pages to get up-to-date information on what communities are offered at the Village at Centennial Square.
- Two or three bedrooms; double and single occupancy available
- Shared kitchen, living/dining room and two bathrooms
- Meal plan included: 7 day, 5 day, 336 block, 240 block.
- 700 spaces
- “Double” refers a room with two occupants. See Bedroom 1 on the 3-bedroom floor plan link below. These spaces have at least one lofted bed.
- “Double+” refers to a room with two occupants, which is slightly larger than the “Double.” See both bedrooms in the 2-bedroom floor plan, and Bedroom 3 on the 3-bedroom floor plan. These rooms do not have lofted beds.
- “Single” refers a room with only one occupant. See Bedroom 2 on the 3-bedroom floor plan.
Specially adapted units for students with disabilities are available on a first-come first served basis to students who register thru Disabilities Programs & Resource Center