The Room Change Request Form is available online. Requests related to roommate conflicts will be handled by the office of Residential Life. Requests due to financial circumstances will be handled by the Housing Business Office. Requests will not be processed during the first two weeks of the semester. Roommate expectations and responsibilities are available in the Community Living Standards.
After logging into the housing application, select the Room Change Request link at the top of the page.
- On the Booking Selector page, select your room assignment and then press Save & Continue.
- On the Welcome page press Save & Continue, no information is needed on this page.
- On the Room Change Request page students will select their desired community and room type.
- Residents will also be prompted to provide a detailed reason for the room change request.
- To complete the Room Change Request, students will need to enter their SFSU ID
Number and press Save & Continue.